September 1, 2012

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Addilyn, like most kids, went through a phase where she LOVED anything Sesame Street, especially if Elmo was involved.  This period hit a few months before her 2nd birthday so I went with it.  Here are some pictures of her super fun party!

This was going to hang outside along the street but it sprinkled off and on.


My first time using royal icing.
Cupcakes were fun but I had more fun making the gum ball machine.








Please ignore that I hooked the train up as a last minute
decoration and later realized I had the ABC's in the wrong order.  Ha ha.



The kids LOVED this game.



I tried and tried to get a picture of her homemade outfit
but she was way to busy having fun to stop and smile for the camera.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review