April 4, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun

My family history definitely includes some Irish heritage (if you could't tell by my red hair).  And even though we are not Catholic, we still enjoy a few St.Patrick's Day crafts and activities.  My sorority was founded on St.Patrick's Day and green is my favorite color which makes this an even more fun holiday for me so why not let the kids have a lot of fun with it too!
   
Here is Addilyn's Leprechaun Beard.

Who can resist pepper painting when it makes such perfect four leaf clovers?



And of course we had to make something with mint in it.    How about Chocolate Mint Brownies...yes please!


Most fun of all is the annual city parade.  We of course, had a blast!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review