March 1, 2013

Blog Make Over

Well, friends, what do you think about the new look?


I have spent the past few days staring at this silly computer screen for hours on end.  I have laughed and cried at mistakes I've made.  I've been a little huffy and even have done a little yelling. God certainly revealed the idol of control in my heart this week; especially when I could not figure out how to rewrite my html codes to create a drop down menu.  Finally, I just decided on a completely new template. I am hoping that you all enjoy the new look and more importantly I hope it is much easier to navigate through my blog to find exactly what you're looking for.

What I'm MOST excited about, is the new section I am adding to my blog specifically on Spiritual Growth.  Under that heading will be several different sections called Moments with Mommies, Recommended Readings, and Little Lessons which will all debut very soon!  So, get excited!

With that being said...I also want to apologize.  For some reason I thought it would be wise to go ahead and start the giveaway for my blog, but hindsight is 20/20!  While I was spending the past three days trying to reconfigure my blog many of you were trying to read posts and complete the tasks necessary to enter your name into the drawing for the Busy Bags Giveaway.  Several of you emailed me saying you were unable to access my blog or even specific posts.  I am so sorry.  Please try again!  In fact, I want to extend the time before the drawing so everyone is given adequate time to complete as many steps as they want.  The new drawing will take place on Thursday, March 7th and I will announce the winners on Friday, March 8th.  Thanks for understanding.

Now, go enjoy the new features and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review